Greg Evans, PE – Electrical/Electronic Investigative Engineer & USPTO Registered Patent Agent
As a North Carolina licensed professional engineer, Mr. Evans provides investigative and forensic engineering services. Mr. Evans also consults on federally funded research for SBIR, STTR, and BAA. His career spans thirty plus years in telecom, military, and consumer R&D. Mr. Evans is an inventor or co-inventor on over fifty issued patents with technical expertise in the areas including:
- broadband access networks and backhaul (PON, xDSL, DOCSIS, LTE, &
- wireless, optical, and wired interfaces (COFDM, CWDM, DWDM, Ethernet,
- electrical/optical sensors, video/audio circuits, and power supply technologies
- system architectures for radio communication, IP networking, and data
- general analog/RF and digital circuit design
Additionally, Mr. Evans is a USPTO registered patent agent experienced in intellectual property management.